Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azrieli, Yaron & Levin, Dan, 2011. "Dominance-solvable common-value large auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 301-309.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Tröge, Michael, 2011. "The insider's curse," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 339-350, March.
- Kyungmin Kim & Benjamin Lester & Braz Camargo, 2012. "Subsidizing Price Discovery," 2012 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008.
"On the lowest-winning-bid and the highest-losing-bid auctions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1040-1048, September.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Ilia Tsetlin, 2006. "On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2007. "On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 832, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Murto, Pauli & Välimäki, Juuso, 2013. "Delay and information aggregation in stopping games with private information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2404-2435.
- Marzena Rostek & Ji Hee Yoon, 2013. "Private Information in Markets: A Market Design Perspective," Working Papers 13-21, NET Institute.
- García, Diego & Urošević, Branko, 2013. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 526-549.
- Murto, Pauli & Välimäki, Juuso, 2015. "Large common value auctions with risk averse bidders," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 60-74.
- Yin, Pai-Ling, 2007. "Empirical tests of information aggregation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1179-1189, December.
- In-Koo Cho, 2004. "Monotonicity and Rationalizability in Large Uniform Price and Double Auctions," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000076, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2013.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the transaction price in a clock model of a multi-unit, oral, ascending-price auction within the common-value paradigm,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 44(4), pages 664-685, December.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 186, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hong, Han & Paarsch, Harry J. & Xu, Pai, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Braz Camargo & Kyungmin Kim & Benjamin Lester, 2016.
"Information Spillovers, Gains from Trade, and Interventions in Frozen Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(5), pages 1291-1329.
- Camargo, Braz & Kim, Kyungmin & Lester, Benjamin, 2016. "Information Spillovers, Gains From Trade, And Interventions In Frozen Markets," Working Papers 16-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Harstad, Ronald M. & Pekec, Aleksandar Sasa & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008.
"Information aggregation in auctions with an unknown number of bidders,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 476-508, March.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2005. "Information Aggregation in Auctions with an Unknown Number of Bidders," Working Papers 0605, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Nicolas S. Lambert & Michael Ostrovsky & Mikhail Panov, 2014. "Strategic Trading in Informationally Complex Environments," NBER Working Papers 20516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axelson, Ulf, 2005. "Security Design with Investor Private Information," SIFR Research Report Series 37, Institute for Financial Research.
- Diego García & Branko Urosevic, 2004. "Noise and aggregation of information in large markets," Economics Working Papers 785, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hong, Han & Shum, Matthew, 2004.
"Rates of information aggregation in common value auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Han Hong & Matthew Shum, 2002. "Rates of Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions," Economics Working Paper Archive 436, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Gadi Fibich & Arieh Gavious, 2010. "Large auctions with risk-averse bidders," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(3), pages 359-390, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:70:y:2002:i:4:p:1675-1682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.