On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008. "On the lowest-winning-bid and the highest-losing-bid auctions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1040-1048, September.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2007. "On the Lowest-Winning-Bid and the Highest-Losing-Bid Auctions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 832, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAdams, David, 2007. "Uniqueness in symmetric first-price auctions with affiliation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 144-166, September.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Riley, John G., 1991. "Equilibria in open common value auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 101-130, February.
- Milgrom, Paul R, 1981. "Rational Expectations, Information Acquisition, and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 921-943, June.
- Jeroen M. Swinkels & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2000.
"Efficiency and Information Aggregation in Auctions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 499-525, June.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Jeroen M. Swinkels, 1996. "Efficiency and Information Aggregation in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1168, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ilan Kremer, 2002. "Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1675-1682, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2013.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the transaction price in a clock model of a multi-unit, oral, ascending-price auction within the common-value paradigm,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 44(4), pages 664-685, December.
- Han Hong & Harry J. Paarsch & Pai Xu, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 186, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Hong, Han & Paarsch, Harry J. & Xu, Pai, 2010. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Transaction Price in a Clock Model of a Multi-Unit, Oral, Ascending-Price Auction within the Common-Value Paradigm," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mezzetti, Claudio & Pekec, Aleksandar Sasa & Tsetlin, Ilia, 2008.
"Sequential vs. single-round uniform-price auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 591-609, March.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2004. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Working Papers 2004.147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2005. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2007.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Lowest-Winning Bid; Highest-Losing Bid; k-th Price Auction; (k+1)-st Price Auction;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2007-01-02 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2007-01-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:06/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .