Trade, redistribution and indeterminacy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989.
"Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers,"
118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 165, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Christian Ghiglino, 2003.
"Wealth inequality and dynamic stability,"
dp0310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gollier, C., 1997.
"Wealth Inequality and Asset Pricing,"
97.486, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Christian Ghiglino & Marielle Olszak-Duquenne, 2004.
"On the Impact of Heterogeneity on Indeterminacy,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
2004.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2002.
"Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 244-260, July.
- Koji Shimomura & Kazuo Nishimura, 2001. "Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Paper Series 117, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990.
"On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems,"
436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992. "On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Boldrin, Michele & Deneckere, Raymond J., 1990. "Sources of complex dynamics in two-sector growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 627-653, October.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:43:y:2007:i:3-4:p:365-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.