Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2002. "Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 244-260, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhiqi Chen, 1992. "Long-Run Equilibria in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 923-943, November.
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000. "Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Murray C. Kemp & Masayuki Okawa, 1998. "Market Structure and Factor Price Equalization," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 335-339, September.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2001. "Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Infinite Horizon Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 995-1012, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Yano, Makoto, 1984.
"The turnpike of dynamic general equilibrium paths and its insensitivity to initial conditions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, December.
- M. Yano, 2010. "The Turnpike of Dynamic General Equilibrium Paths and its Insensitivity to Initial Conditions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1394, David K. Levine.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1993. "Interlinkage in the Endogenous Real Business Cycles of International Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 151-168, January.
- Truman Bewley, 2010. "An Integration of Equilibrium Theory and Turnpike Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1381, David K. Levine.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1987. "A simple dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 68-95, February.
- Robert A. Becker, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-382.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Economic models; Market;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.