The dynamics of optimal wealth distributions with recursive utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Yano, Makoto, 1985. "Competitive Equilibria on Turnpikes in a McKenzie Economy, II: An Asymptotic Turnpike Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 661-669, October.
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1984. "Optimal growth with many consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-171, February.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jafarey, Saqib & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1988.
"The dynamics of efficient intertemporal allocations with many agents, recursive preferences, and production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 301-320, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jafarey, Saqib & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1986. "The Dynamics of Efficient Intertemporal Allocations With Many Agents, Recursive Preferences and Production," Working Papers 86-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988. "Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Boud, John III, 1990. "Recursive utility and the Ramsey problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 326-345, April.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1987. "A simple dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 68-95, February.
- Epstein, Larry G, 1987. "The Global Stability of Efficient Intertemporal Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 329-355, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken-Ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2013. "Time Preference and Dynamic Stability in an N-Country World Economy," ISER Discussion Paper 0887, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ken-Ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2008. "On Decreasing Marginal Impatience," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 259-274.
- Ken-ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2012. "Decreasing marginal impatience in a two-country world economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 247-262, April.
- Ken-Ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2013. "Decreasing Marginal Impatience and Capital Accumulation in a Two-country World Economy," ISER Discussion Paper 0882, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hirose, Ken-Ichi & Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2012. "Decreasing and increasing marginal impatience and the terms of trade in an interdependent world economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1551-1565.
- Haruyama, Tetsugen & Park, Hyun, 2017. "A simple dynastic economy with parental time investment in children’s patience," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 235-247.
- Ken-ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2001. "On Decreasing Impatience," ISER Discussion Paper 0536, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ken-Ichi Hirose & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2015. "Decreasing Marginal Impatience and Capital Accumulation in a Two-Country World Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 474-507, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:61:y:1998:i:2:p:149-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .