The dynamics of efficient intertemporal allocations with many agents, recursive preferences, and production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benhabib, Jess & Jafarey, Saqib & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1986. "The Dynamics of Efficient Intertemporal Allocations With Many Agents, Recursive Preferences and Production," Working Papers 86-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Hyun & Philippopoulos, Apostolis, 2003. "On the dynamics of growth and fiscal policy with redistributive transfers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 515-538, March.
- Anderson, Evan W., 2005. "The dynamics of risk-sensitive allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 93-150, December.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1993. "Wealth effects, heterogeneity and dynamic fiscal policy," Working Papers 9333, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Park, Hyun, 1998. "The dynamics of optimal wealth distributions with recursive utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 149-158, November.
- Ozaki, Hiroyuki & Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Dynamic programming for non-additive stochastic objectives," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 391-442.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2002. "Externalities and nonlinear discounting: Indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, January.
- Mutlu, Gulseren, 2013. "Delay aversion under a general class of preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 306-310.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2000. "Increasing marginal impatience and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 67-79, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:44:y:1988:i:2:p:301-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.