Interlinkage in the Endogenous Real Business Cycles of International Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004.
"Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998. "Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2014.
"Destabilization effect of international trade in a perfect foresight dynamic general equilibrium model,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 357-392, February.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," AMSE Working Papers 1313, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2014. "Destabilization effect of international trade in a perfect foresight dynamic general equilibrium model," Post-Print hal-01463927, HAL.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2013. "Destabilization Effect of International Trade in a Perfect Foresight Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers halshs-00796692, HAL.
- Datta, Manjira, 1997.
"Externalities and Price Dynamics,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 587-603, August.
- Manjira Datta, "undated". "Externalities and Price Dynamics," Working Papers 9710, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- DATTA, Manjira, 1994. "Externalities and Price Dynamics," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1994006, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Nicholas C. S. Sim & Kong‐Weng Ho, 2007. "Autarkic indeterminacy and trade determinacy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 315-328, December.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Shimomura, Koji, 2002.
"Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 244-260, July.
- Koji Shimomura & Kazuo Nishimura, 2001. "Trade and Indeterminacy in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Paper Series 117, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Antoine Le Riche, 2017.
"Macroeconomic volatility and trade in OLG economies,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(4), pages 401-425, December.
- Antoine Le Riche, 2016. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Trade in OLG Economies," Working Papers halshs-01079773, HAL.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Financial Globalization and Animal Spirits," MPRA Paper 36123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1995. "External debt cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2010. "Expectation‐driven fluctuations and welfare loss under free trade in two‐country models," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 97-125, March.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti & Makoto Yano, 2009.
"Optimal Growth and Competitive Equilibrium Business Cycles under Decreasing Returns in Two-Country Models,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 371-391, May.
- Alain Venditti & Kazuo Nishimura & Makoto Yano, 2008. "Optimal growth and competitive equilibrium business cycles under decreasing returns in two-country models," Working Papers halshs-00280528, HAL.
- Atsumasa Kondo & Koji Kitaura, 2012. "International linkage of inflation rates in a dynamic general equilibrium," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 141-155, October.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura, 2006. "Indeterminacy in a dynamic two-country model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(2), pages 307-324, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:1:p:151-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.