Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Infinite Horizon Problems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan & Hanratty, Maria, 1995.
"The Labor-Market Effects of Introducing National Health Insurance: Evidence from Canada,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 163-173, April.
- Jonathan Gruber & Maria Hanratty, 1993. "The Labor Market Effects of Introducing National Health Insurance: Evidence from Canada," NBER Working Papers 4589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J. & Hanratty, M., 1994. "The Labor Market Efects of Introducing National Health Insurance: Evidence from Canada," Working papers 94-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1985. "Taxes, Subsidies and Equilibrium Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 121-133.
- Peter A. Diamond, 1982. "Wage Determination and Efficiency in Search Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 217-227.
- Kanika Kapur, 1998. "The Impact of Health on Job Mobility: A Measure of Job Lock," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(2), pages 282-298, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:69:y:2001:i:4:p:995-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.