Can Heterogeneous Preferences Stabilize Endogenous Fluctuations?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Ghiglino & Marielle Olszak-Duquenne, 2005.
"On The Impact Of Heterogeneity On Indeterminacy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 171-188, February.
- Christian Ghiglino & Marielle Olszak-Duquenne, 2004. "On the Impact of Heterogeneity on Indeterminacy," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1995.
"Endowments, stability, and fluctuations in OG models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 621-653, April.
- Christian Ghiglino & Mich Tvede, 1993. "Endowments, Stability and Fluctuations in OG Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.04, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Sorger, Gerhard, 2002. "Poverty Traps, Indeterminacy, and the Wealth Distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 120-139, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous fluctuations; heterogeneous preferences; overlapping generations;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:05-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .