Steady state analysis and endogenous fluctuations in a finance constrained model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "Steady state analysis and endogenous fluctuations in a finance constrained model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194358, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Cheron, Arnaud, 2001. "Sunspots and the Business Cycle in a Finance Constrained Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 30-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008.
"Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 399-421, June.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2006. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Inderterminacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194395, HAL.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005.
"On the stabilizing virtues of imperfect competition,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 313-323.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "On the Stabilizing Virtues of Imperfect Competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194173, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194173 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinance constraint; steady states; indeterminacy; endogenous cycles.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:v05029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.