Steady state analysis and endogenous fluctuations in a finance constrained model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "Steady state analysis and endogenous fluctuations in a finance constrained model," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Cheron, Arnaud, 2001. "Sunspots and the Business Cycle in a Finance Constrained Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 30-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008.
"Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 399-421, June.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2006. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Inderterminacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Tax Rate Variability and Public Spending as Sources of Indeterminacy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194395, HAL.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005.
"On the stabilizing virtues of imperfect competition,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 313-323.
- Thomas Seegmuller, 2005. "On the Stabilizing Virtues of Imperfect Competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00194173, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194173 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous cycles; Finance constraint; steady states; indeterminacy; endogenous cycles.; Contrainte de financement; états stationnaires; indétermination; cycles endogènes.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00194358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .