Altruism and Determinacy of Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Externalities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Venditti, 2003. "Altruism and Determinacy of Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Externalities," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 179-202.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drugeon, J.P., 2000. "On the "Equilibrium Production Possibility Frontier", Factors Substitutability and the Irrelevance of Returns to Scale for the Emergence of Local Indeterminacies in Multi-Sectoral Economies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.125, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lisa Morhaim & Charles-Henri Dimaria & Cuong Le Van, 2002. "The discrete time version of the Romer model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(1), pages 133-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194358 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:97a27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .