Altruism and Determinacy of Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Venditti, A., 1995. "Altruism and Determinacy of Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a27, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drugeon, J.P., 2000. "On the "Equilibrium Production Possibility Frontier", Factors Substitutability and the Irrelevance of Returns to Scale for the Emergence of Local Indeterminacies in Multi-Sectoral Economies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.125, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lisa Morhaim & Charles-Henri Dimaria & Cuong Le Van, 2002. "The discrete time version of the Romer model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(1), pages 133-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00194358 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:54:y:2003:i:2:p:179-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.