Optimal Cycles and Social Inequality: What Do We Learn from the Gini Index?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2006. "Optimal cycles and social inequality: What do we learn from the Gini index?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 35-46, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Manuel S., 1992. "Differentiability and comparative analysis in discrete-time infinite-horizon optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 222-229.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990.
"Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Staff Report 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 165, David K. Levine.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005.
"Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2003. "Competitive Equilibrium Cycles with Endogenous Labor," Documents de recherche 03-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi & Robert Waldmann, 2000. "Ruling Out Multiplicity and Indeterminacy: The Role of Heterogeneity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 295-307.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2005. "Wealth inequality and dynamic stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 106-115, September.
- Christian Ghiglino & Marielle Olszak-Duquenne, 2001. "Inequalities and fluctuations in a dynamic general equilibrium model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 17(1), pages 1-24.
- Becker, Robert A. & Tsyganov, Eugene N., 2002. "Ramsey Equilibrium in a Two-Sector Model with Heterogeneous Households," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 188-225, July.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008.
"Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 624-647, February.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2006. "Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Can Heterogeneous Preferences Stabilize Endogenous Fluctuations?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266713, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2006. "Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00130200, HAL.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Measuring resource inequalities: The concepts and methodology for an area-based Gini coefficient," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 242-252, April.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00266713 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Aleskerov & I. Frumin & E. Kardanova, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the educational system: an introduction to the problem," Papers 1701.07322, arXiv.org.
- Christian Ghiglino & Alain Venditti, 2008.
"The role of the wealth distribution on output volatility,"
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2008. "The role of the wealth distribution on output volatility," Economics Discussion Papers 3003, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Yifan & Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng, 2015. "The inequalities of public utility products in China: From the perspective of the Atkinson index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 751-760.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous cycles; two-sector models; heterogeneous agents; Gini index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00194182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.