Nonlinear dynamics in a business-cycle model with logistic population growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Giant-italo Bischi & Laura Gardini, 2000. "Global properties of symmetric competition models with riddling and blowout phenomena," Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Hindawi, vol. 5, pages 1-12, January.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 1962. "Rate of Profit and Income Distribution in Relation to the Rate of Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 267-279.
- Ishiyama, K. & Saiki, Y., 2005. "Unstable periodic orbits and chaotic economic growth," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-42.
- Brianzoni Serena & Mammana Cristiana & Michetti Elisabetta, 2007. "Complex Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Differential Savings and Non-Constant Labor Force Growth," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Szydłowski, Marek & Krawiec, Adam, 2005. "The stability problem in the Kaldor–Kalecki business cycle model," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 299-305.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson & Franco Modigliani, 1966. "The Pasinetti Paradox in Neoclassical and More General Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 269-301.
- Becker, Robert A. & Tsyganov, Eugene N., 2002. "Ramsey Equilibrium in a Two-Sector Model with Heterogeneous Households," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 188-225, July.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Ken-ichi Ishiyama & Yoshitaka Saiki, 2005. "Unstable periodic orbits embedded in a chaotic economic dynamics model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(12), pages 749-753.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grassetti, Francesca & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2018. "Substitutability between production factors and growth. An analysis using VES production functions," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 53-62.
- Brianzoni, Serena & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2012. "Variable elasticity of substituition in a discrete time Solow–Swan growth model with differential saving," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 98-108.
- Agliari, Anna & Böhm, Volker & Pecora, Nicolò, 2020. "Endogenous cycles from income diversity, capital ownership, and differential savings," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2013. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products: Synchronization, intermittency and global dynamics," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 73-86.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chsofr:v:40:y:2009:i:2:p:717-730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thayer, Thomas R.). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/chaos-solitons-and-fractals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.