The Pasinetti Paradox in Neoclassical and More General Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang, December.
- Allen, Robert C., 2009. "Engels' pause: Technical change, capital accumulation, and inequality in the british industrial revolution," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 418-435, October.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016. "Top Income Shares and Aggregate Wealth-Income Ratio in a Two-Class Corporate Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Greiner Alfred, 2001. "Distribution and Endogenous Growth: The Two-Class Pasinetti Model / Verteilung und endogenes Wachstum: Das Zwei-Klassen Modell von Pasinetti," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(3), pages 309-321, June.
- Bellino , Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2015. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti’s works and in the modern classical approach," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP10, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Pareto Efficient Taxation and Expenditures: Pre- and Re-distribution," NBER Working Papers 23892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattauch, Linus & Klenert, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2017. "Piketty meets Pasinetti: On public investment and intelligent machinery," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168156, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang, December.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:194-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2000. "Macroeconomics of distribution and growth," Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 477-540 Elsevier.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2014. "The Optimal Structure for Public Debt," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 321-348, May.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:927-946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A., 1998. "Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 665-680, October.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2010. "The Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution: A Survey," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie Bénard, 2016. "Distributional Effects of Public Investment when Wealth and Classes are Back," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 603-629, July.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution and Piketty: An ‘Anti-Dual’ Pasinetti Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 927-946, November.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2015. "Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution, and Piketty: an anti-dual Pasinetti Economy," Working Papers 1/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Usamah Uthman, 2006. "Profit-sharing versus interest-taking in the Kaldor-Pasinetti theory of income and profit distribution," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 209-222.
- Rishabh Kumar, 2015. "Wealth accumulation and aggregate demand stagnation in a two class economy with applications to the United States," Working Papers 1526, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Awojobi, Omotola & Bein, Murad, 2010. "Microfinancing for Poverty Reduction and Economic Development; a Case for Nigeria," MPRA Paper 33530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Apr 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:33:y:1966:i:4:p:269-301.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.