The Pasinetti Paradox in Neoclassical and More General Models
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- , Stone Center & Ranaldi, Marco, 2020. "Distributional Aspects of Economic Systems," SocArXiv n7wj4, Center for Open Science.
- Jean‐François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010.
"Primitive Accumulation, Growth And The Genesis Of Social Classes,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 540-557, July.
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2007. "Primitive Accumulation, Growth and the Genesis of Social Classes," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 01 edited by Dr. Yisheng Huang.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016. "Top Income Shares and Aggregate Wealth-Income Ratio in a Two-Class Corporate Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Bellino , Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2015. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti’s works and in the modern classical approach," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP10, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2021. "Automation Technology, Economic Growth, and Income Distribution in an Economy with Dynasties and Overlapping Generations," MPRA Paper 105446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideyuki Kamiryo, 2014. "Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition)," Earth Endogenous System: To Answer the Current Unsolved Economic Problems (Second Edition), Better Advances Press, Canada, edition 2, volume 2, number 02 edited by Yisheng Huang.
- Brianzoni, Serena & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2012. "Variable elasticity of substituition in a discrete time Solow–Swan growth model with differential saving," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 98-108.
- Kumar, Rishabh & Schoder, Christian & Radpour, Siavash, 2018. "Demand driven growth and capital distribution in a two class model with applications to the United States," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-8.
- João Gabriel de Araujo Oliveira & Joanilio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2020. "A note reconsidering a post‐Keynesian model of growth and distribution in the globalization context," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(3), pages 487-495, July.
- Thomas R. Michl, 2007. "Capitalists, Workers And Social Security," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 244-268, May.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Ricardo Azevedo Araujo, 2004. "An Intertemporal Pasinettian Model with Government Sector," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(3), pages 257-268, December.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie Bénard, 2016. "Distributional Effects of Public Investment when Wealth and Classes are Back," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 603-629, July.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution and Piketty: An ‘Anti-Dual’ Pasinetti Economy,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 927-946, November.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2015. "Wealth Distribution, Elasticity of Substitution, and Piketty: an anti-dual Pasinetti Economy," Working Papers 1/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Asada, Yasukuni, 2020. "Quantifying Goodwin Growth Cycles with Minimum Wage Shares," MPRA Paper 99926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Usamah Uthman, 2006. "Profit-sharing versus interest-taking in the Kaldor-Pasinetti theory of income and profit distribution," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 209-222.
- Ederer, Stefan & Mayerhofer, Maximilian & Rehm, Miriam, 2019.
"Rich and ever richer: Differential returns across socio-economic groups,"
ifso working paper series
2, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socio-Economics (ifso).
- Ederer, Stefan & Mayerhofer, Maximilian & Rehm, Miriam, 2019. "Rich and Ever Richer: Differential Returns Across Socio-Economic Groups," Ecological Economic Papers 29, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Stefan Ederer & Maximilian Mayerhofer & Miriam Rehm, 2019. "Rich and ever richer: Differential returns across socio-economic groups," Working Papers PKWP1914, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2000. "Macroeconomics of distribution and growth," Handbook of Income Distribution, in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 477-540, Elsevier.
- Inder Sekhar Yadav & Phanindra Goyari & R. K. Mishra, 2018. "Saving, Investment and Growth in India: Evidence from Cointegration and Causality Tests," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 55-68, March.
- Rishabh Kumar, 2015. "Wealth accumulation and aggregate demand stagnation in a two class economy with applications to the United States," Working Papers 1526, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Yew‐Kwang Ng, 1974. "Harcourt's Survey of Capital Theory," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(1), pages 119-129, March.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal Pont Legrand & Sonia Manseri, 2020.
"Samuelson's Neoclassical Synthesis in the Context of Growth Economics, 1956-1967,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2020-12, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Sonia Mansieri, 2020. "Samuelson's Neoclassical Synthesis in the Context of Growth Economics, 1956-1967," Working Papers halshs-02874698, HAL.
- Allen, Robert C., 2009. "Engels' pause: Technical change, capital accumulation, and inequality in the british industrial revolution," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 418-435, October.
- Greiner Alfred, 2001. "Distribution and Endogenous Growth: The Two-Class Pasinetti Model / Verteilung und endogenes Wachstum: Das Zwei-Klassen Modell von Pasinetti," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(3), pages 309-321, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2018.
"Pareto efficient taxation and expenditures: Pre- and re-distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 101-119.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Pareto Efficient Taxation and Expenditures: Pre- and Re-distribution," NBER Working Papers 23892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattauch, Linus & Klenert, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2017. "Piketty meets Pasinetti: On public investment and intelligent machinery," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168156, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marc Lavoie, 2017. "Prototypes, Reality and the Growth Rate of Autonomous Consumption Expenditures: A Rejoinder," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 194-199, February.
- Linus Mattauch & David Klenert & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2018. "Overcoming Wealth Inequality by Capital Taxes that Finance Public Investment," NBER Working Papers 25126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2014. "The Optimal Structure for Public Debt," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 321-348, May.
- Prabhat Patnaik, 2015. "Capitalism and Inequality," Agrarian South: Journal of Political Economy, Centre for Agrarian Research and Education for South, vol. 4(2), pages 153-168, August.
- Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A., 1998. "Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 665-680, October.
- Brianzoni, Serena & Mammana, Cristiana & Michetti, Elisabetta, 2009. "Nonlinear dynamics in a business-cycle model with logistic population growth," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 717-730.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2010. "The Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution: A Survey," Chapters, in: Mark Setterfield (ed.), Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Adelman, Irma & Cheng, Leonard, 1983. "A Dynamic Model of Personal Wealth and Income Distribution in a Growing Closed Economy," CUDARE Working Papers 198262, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- A. J. Julius, 2005. "Steady‐State Growth And Distribution With An Endogenous Direction Of Technical Change," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 101-125, February.
- Agliari, Anna & Böhm, Volker & Pecora, Nicolò, 2020. "Endogenous cycles from income diversity, capital ownership, and differential savings," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Awojobi, Omotola & Bein, Murad, 2010. "Microfinancing for Poverty Reduction and Economic Development; a Case for Nigeria," MPRA Paper 33530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Apr 2011.