A two-class fiscal and monetary growth model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1989. "Ricardian Debt/Taxation Equivalence in the Kaldor Theory of Profits and Income Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 25-36, March.
- James Tobin, 1955. "A Dynamic Aggregative Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 103-103.
- Ramanathan, R., 1976. "The Pasinetti Paradox in a two-class monetary growth model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 389-397, July.
- Michael Sarel, 1996. "Nonlinear Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 199-215, March.
- O'Connell, Joan, 1995. "The Two/One Class Model of Economic Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 363-368, April.
- Miguel Sidrauski, 1967. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 796-796.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho, 1999. "Growth and Stability in a Model with Pasinettian Saving Behaviour and Neoclassical Technology," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(1), pages 111-121, January.
- Darity, William A, Jr, 1981. "The Simple Analytics of Neo-Ricardian Growth and Distribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 978-993, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:11:y:2000:i:3:p:355-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.