Growth, Distribution, Stability and Government Budget Surplus: The Extended Cambridge Equation Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 155-157, January.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1989. "Ricardian Debt/Taxation Equivalence in the Kaldor Theory of Profits and Income Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Steedman, Ian, 1972. "The State and the Outcome of the Pasinetti Process," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1387-1395, December.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Amit Bhaduri, 2008. "On the dynamics of profit-led and wage-led growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 147-160, January.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho, 1999. "Growth and Stability in a Model with Pasinettian Saving Behaviour and Neoclassical Technology," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(1), pages 111-121, January.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor & Giovanna Vertova, 2006. "Dynamic Capabilities between Firm Organization and Local Development: A Critical Survey," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 475-502.
More about this item
KeywordsBudget Surplus; Cambridge Equation; Growth; Distribution; Stability;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:10:y:2009:i:2:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.