Dynamic Capabilities between Firm Organization and Local Development: A Critical Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola De Liso & Riccardo Leoncini, 2009. "Firms, technology and globalisation," Openloc Working Papers 0915, Public policies and local development.
- Ciravegna, Luciano, 2011. "Technological learning in the Silicon Valleys of Latin America," MPRA Paper 36832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2009. "Growth, Distribution, Stability and Government Budget Surplus: The Extended Cambridge Equation Revisited," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(2), pages 239-251.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2011. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Product Fragmentation in the Auto-Parts Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 149-186, June.
- Paolo Seri & Tommaso Ciarli, 2014. "Regional structural change and small firms’ adaptabilities: Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Working Papers 1403, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Yao, Yuan & Meurier, Beatrice, 2012. "Understanding the supply chain resilience: a Dynamic Capabilities approach," MPRA Paper 58124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 2011. "A Functional Theory of Technology and Technological Change," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jb33yl:doi:10.1428/23536:y:2006:i:3:p:475-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .