On the dynamics of profit-led and wage-led growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Friedman, Joseph & Silberman, Jonathan, 2003. "University Technology Transfer: Do Incentives, Management, and Location Matter?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Mowery, David C & Oxley, Joanne E, 1995. "Inward Technology Transfer and Competitiveness: The Role of National Innovation Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 67-93, February.
- Chapple, Wendy & Lockett, Andy & Siegel, Donald & Wright, Mike, 2005.
"Assessing the relative performance of U.K. university technology transfer offices: parametric and non-parametric evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 369-384, April.
- Wendy Chapple & Andy Lockett & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2004. "Assessing the Relative Performance of U.K. University Technology Transfer Offices: Parametric and Non-Parametric Evidence," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0423, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Donald S. Siegel & Reinhilde Veugelers & Mike Wright, 2007. "Technology transfer offices and commercialization of university intellectual property: performance and policy implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 640-660, Winter.
- Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N. & Ziedonis, Arvids A., 2001. "The growth of patenting and licensing by U.S. universities: an assessment of the effects of the Bayh-Dole act of 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2002.
"Who Is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing,"
INFORMS, pages 90-104.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2000. "Who is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing," NBER Working Papers 7718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2002. "Non-parametric tests of returns to scale," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 115-132, May.
- Caldera, Aida & Debande, Olivier, 2010. "Performance of Spanish universities in technology transfer: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1160-1173, November.
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena, 2008.
"Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999,"
Working Papers of BETA
2008-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2010. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," KITeS Working Papers 029, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2010.
- Phillip H. Phan & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "The Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Lessons Learned from Qualitative and Quantitative Research in the U.S. and U.K," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0609, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:99-120. is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Siegel & Mike Wright & Wendy Chapple & Andy Lockett, 2008. "Assessing The Relative Performance Of University Technology Transfer In The Us And Uk: A Stochastic Distance Function Approach," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(7-8), pages 717-729.
- Mustar, Philippe & Laredo, Philippe, 2002. "Innovation and research policy in France (1980-2000) or the disappearance of the Colbertist state," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold, 2012. "How to measure the impact of environmental factors in a nonparametric production model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 818-833.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, pages 99-120.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Towards Evidence-based Reform of European Universities," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Albert Link & Donald Siegel, 2005. "Generating science-based growth: an econometric analysis of the impact of organizational incentives on university-industry technology transfer," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 169-181.
- Henry Etzkowitz, 2002. "Incubation of incubators: innovation as a triple helix of university-industry-government networks," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 115-128, April.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2004. "Royalty Sharing and Technology Licensing in Universities," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 252-264, 04/05.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Geuna, Aldo & Lepori, Benedetto & Bach, Laurent & Bogetoft, Peter & F. Cardoso, Margarida & Castro-Martinez, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & de Lucio, Ignacio Fernandez, 2011. "The European university landscape: A micro characterization based on evidence from the Aquameth project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 148-164, February.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriarca, F. & Sardoni, C., 2017. "Distribution and growth. A dynamic approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-9.
- Henry Willebald, 2013. "Distributive patterns in settler economies: agrarian income inequality during the first globalization (1870-1913)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-05, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Ohno, Takashi, 2014. "The role of the Taylor principle in the neo-Kaleckian model when applied to an endogenous market structure," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2017. "The rise and fall of the Brazilian economy (2004-2015): the economic antimiracle," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_29, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Esteban Perez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Wage and Profit-led Growth: The Limits to Neo-Kaleckian Models and a Kaldorian Proposal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_775, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert Jump & Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2017.
"Wage led aggregate demand in the United Kingdom,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 565-584, September.
- Jump, Robert & Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2016. "Wage Led Aggregate Demand in the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 69630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jump, Robert & Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2016. "Wage led aggregate demand in the United Kingdom," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010.
"Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Hiroaki SASAKI, 2009. "Endogenous Technological Change, Income Distribution, and Unemployment with Inter-Class Conflict," TERG Discussion Papers 245, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Increased Shareholder Power, Income Distribution, and Employment in a Neo-Kaleckian Model with Conflict Inflation," Discussion papers e-16-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Deepankar Basu, 2011. "Comparative Growth Dynamics in a Discrete-time Marxian Circuit of Capital Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Henry Willebald & Javier Juambeltz, 2016. "Land frontier expansion in settler economies (1830- 1950): Was it a Ricardian process?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-08, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments,"
IPE Working Papers
75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Demian Panigo & Pablo Chena & Ana Gárriz, 2010. "Effects of Productive Heterogeneity and Different Exchange Rate Schemes on the Employment Cycle in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(59), pages 81-130, July - Se.
- Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2009. "Growth, Distribution, Stability and Government Budget Surplus: The Extended Cambridge Equation Revisited," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(2), pages 239-251.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0494-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2017.
"Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-554, July.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2015. "Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the procuctive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Sciences Po publications 2015-28, Sciences Po.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter, 2013. "Workers’ debt, default and the diversity of financial fragilities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-65.
- Marwil Jhonatan Dávila Fernádez & José Luis Oreiro, 2016. "Capital In The Twenty First Century: Reinterpretando A Contradição Fundamental Do Capitalismo," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 096, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Paulo dos Santos, 2013. "Demand, Production, and the Determinants of Distribution: A Caveat on “Wage-Led Growth”," Working Papers wp323, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:147-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .