On the dynamics of profit-led and wage-led growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriarca, F. & Sardoni, C., 2017. "Distribution and growth. A dynamic approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-9.
- Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2009. "Growth, Distribution, Stability and Government Budget Surplus: The Extended Cambridge Equation Revisited," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(2), pages 239-251.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0494-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajit K. Ghose, 2011. "Forum 2011," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 284-296, January.
- Henry Willebald, 2013. "Distributive patterns in settler economies: agrarian income inequality during the first globalization (1870-1913)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-05, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Ohno, Takashi, 2014. "The role of the Taylor principle in the neo-Kaleckian model when applied to an endogenous market structure," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2017.
"Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-554, July.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2015. "Inequality and growth: the perverse relation between the procuctive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Sciences Po publications 2015-28, Sciences Po.
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:5:p:565-584 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Jump & Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2017.
"Wage led aggregate demand in the United Kingdom,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 565-584, September.
- Jump, Robert & Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2016. "Wage led aggregate demand in the United Kingdom," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Jump, Robert & Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2016. "Wage Led Aggregate Demand in the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 69630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumya Datta, 2016.
"Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 593-624, October.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2017. "The rise and fall of the Brazilian economy (2004-2015): the economic antimiracle," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_29, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter, 2013. "Workers’ debt, default and the diversity of financial fragilities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-65.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2015.
"Conspicuous Consumption, Inequality and Debt: The Nature of Consumption-driven Profit-led Regimes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Conspicuous consumption, inequality and debt: The nature of consumption-driven profit-led regimes," Economics working papers 2012-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Esteban Perez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Wage and Profit-led Growth: The Limits to Neo-Kaleckian Models and a Kaldorian Proposal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_775, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marwil Jhonatan Dávila Fernádez & José Luis Oreiro, 2016. "Capital In The Twenty First Century: Reinterpretando A Contradição Fundamental Do Capitalismo," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 096, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010.
"Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Hiroaki SASAKI, 2009. "Endogenous Technological Change, Income Distribution, and Unemployment with Inter-Class Conflict," TERG Discussion Papers 245, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Increased Shareholder Power, Income Distribution, and Employment in a Neo-Kaleckian Model with Conflict Inflation," Discussion papers e-16-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Deepankar Basu, 2011. "Comparative Growth Dynamics in a Discrete-time Marxian Circuit of Capital Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Henry Willebald & Javier Juambeltz, 2016. "Land frontier expansion in settler economies (1830- 1950): Was it a Ricardian process?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-08, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Paulo dos Santos, 2013. "Demand, Production, and the Determinants of Distribution: A Caveat on “Wage-Led Growth”," Working Papers wp323, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016.
"Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s: Main developments,"
IPE Working Papers
75/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Post-Keynesian macroeconomics since the mid-1990s - main developments," FMM Working Paper 01-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Demian Panigo & Pablo Chena & Ana Gárriz, 2010. "Effects of Productive Heterogeneity and Different Exchange Rate Schemes on the Employment Cycle in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(59), pages 81-130, July - Se.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:147-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.