An Intertemporal Pasinettian Model with Government Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baranzini, Mauro, 1991. "A Theory of Wealth Distribution and Accumulation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233138, June.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1989. "Ricardian Debt/Taxation Equivalence in the Kaldor Theory of Profits and Income Distribution," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Denicolo, Vincenzo & Matteuzzi, Massimo, 1990. "Public Debt and the Pasinetti Paradox," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 339-344, September.
- F. H. Fleck & C.-M. Domenghino, 1990. "Government Activity Invalidate the “Cambridge Theorem of the Rate of Profit”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 487-497, March.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho, 1999. "Growth and Stability in a Model with Pasinettian Saving Behaviour and Neoclassical Technology," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(1), pages 111-121, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsintertemporal choice; factor income distribution;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:3:y:2004:i:3:p:257-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .