Government Deficits in Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000.
"Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model,"
- Marc Lavoie & Wynne Godley, 2000. "Kaleckian Models of Growth in a Stock-Flow Monetary Framework: A Neo-Kaldorian Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_302, Levy Economics Institute.
- Nazim Kadri Ekinci, 2013. "Income distribution in a monetary economy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(267), pages 435-455.
- Eckhard Hein, 2006.
"Interest, Debt and Capital Accumulation—A Kaleckian Approach,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 337-352.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," IMK Working Paper 05-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Interest, debt and capital accumulation - a Kaleckian approach," Macroeconomics 0510007, EconWPA.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Chartal Money, Mark-up Dynamics and Unemployment Insurance in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 487-523, July.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto, 2010. "Government Spending, Effective Demand, Distribution and Growth: A Dynamic Analysis," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:16:y:1997:i:0:p:61-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .