Primitive Accumulation, Growth and the Genesis of Social Classes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010. "Primitive Accumulation, Growth And The Genesis Of Social Classes," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 540-557, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1999. "Quantitative Economic Modeling vs Methodological Individualism ?," MPRA Paper 4004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics," Computational Economics 0203001, EconWPA, revised 15 Aug 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Cartelier, 2014.
"Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach,"
- Jean Cartelier, 2014. "Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2007-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .