Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Cartelier, 2014. "Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1799 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010.
"Primitive Accumulation, Growth And The Genesis Of Social Classes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 540-557, July.
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2007. "Primitive Accumulation, Growth and the Genesis of Social Classes," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2006.
"The 2005 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture: Emergent Class Structure,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 327-360, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2005. "The 2005 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture: Emergent Class Structure," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-383, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jean Cartelier & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Chômage involontaire d'équilibre et asymétrie entre salariés et non-salariés : la loi de Walras restreinte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 655-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wea:econth:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01285287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.