Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Cartelier, 2014. "Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach," Working Papers hal-01285287, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1799 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2010.
"Primitive Accumulation, Growth And The Genesis Of Social Classes,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 540-557, July.
- Jean-François Jacques & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2007. "Primitive Accumulation, Growth and the Genesis of Social Classes," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2006.
"The 2005 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture: Emergent Class Structure,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 327-360, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2005. "The 2005 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture: Emergent Class Structure," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-383, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jean Cartelier & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Chômage involontaire d'équilibre et asymétrie entre salariés et non-salariés : la loi de Walras restreinte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 655-666.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wea:econth:v:6:y:2017:i:2:p:27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2014-04-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2014-04-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-04-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2014-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .