Report NEP-ENT-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Neffke & Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Martin Henning, 2014. "Agents of structural change. The role of firms and entrepreneurs in regional diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1410, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2014. "Fields of Knowledge, Types of Higher Education Institutions, and Innovative Start-Ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2013. "What are we learning from business training and entrepreneurship evaluations around the developing world?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 116, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Corradi, A.A., 2014. "The building blocks of a resource-based theory of business start-ups," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51040, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Vladi Finotto & Anna Moretti, 2014. "Unveiling the founder effect: a conceptual framework of entrepreneurial imprinting," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2014. "Business Angels' Perspectives on Exit by Ipo," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-21, CIRANO.
- Jean Cartelier, 2014. "Entrepreneurs and wage-earners: a monetary approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-19, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Sophie Vallet & Salma Fattoum & Khaled Guesmi, 2014. "Motivations et enjeux de l’essaimage dans les grands groupes français," Working Papers 2014-205, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Marie-José SCOTTO & Bruno FISCHER, 2014. "Entreprendre en France ? Les motivations des femmes," Working Papers 2014-211, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.