Entreprendre en France ? Les motivations des femmes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldrich, Howard E. & Cliff, Jennifer E., 2003. "The pervasive effects of family on entrepreneurship: toward a family embeddedness perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 573-596, September.
- Nancy M. Carter & Kathleen R. Allen, 1997. "Size determinants of women-owned businesses: choice or barriers to resources?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 211-220, January.
- Clain, Suzanne Heller, 2000. "Gender differences in full-time self-employment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 499-513.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-397 is not listed on IDEAS
- DIA, Ibrahima, 2017.
"Les motivations des femmes entrepreneures du secteur informel à Dakar (Sénégal)
[The motivations of women entrepreneurs in the informal sector in Dakar (Senegal)]," MPRA Paper 81292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-519 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneuriat féminin; motivations; facteurs push et pull;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .