Les motivations des femmes entrepreneures du secteur informel à Dakar (Sénégal)
[The motivations of women entrepreneurs in the informal sector in Dakar (Senegal)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Marie-José SCOTTO & Bruno FISCHER, 2014. "Entreprendre en France ? Les motivations des femmes," Working Papers 2014-211, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Shabbir, Amama & Di Gregorio, Silvana, 1996. "An examination of the relationship between women's personal goals and structural factors influencing their decision to start a business: The case of Pakistan," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 507-529, November.
- Inès Gabarret & Benjamin Vedel, 2015. "Pour une nouvelle approche de la motivation entrepreneuriale," Post-Print hal-01563013, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; women; motivation; informal sector;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-09-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2017-09-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IUE-2017-09-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .