Size determinants of women-owned businesses: choice or barriers to resources?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Coleman & Alicia M. Robb, 2011. "Financing Strategies of New Technology-based Firms," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 01-18, August.
- Fons Trompenaars & Madeleine van der Steege & Riana Schreuders, 2014. "Collaborating to Identify the Personal and Business Dilemmas of Successful Women Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2014/10, Maastricht School of Management.
- Piras, Claudia & Reimao, Maira & Cutura, Jozefina & Frickenstein, Judith & Ellis, Amanda N. & Perez, Ane & Orlando, María Beatriz & De Castro, Orsi & Muñoz Boudet, Ana Maria, 2020. "Women's Economic Opportunities in the Formal Private Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Focus on Entrepreneurship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 238, December.
- Katherina Kuschel, 2019. "Women Founders in the Technology Industry: The Startup-Relatedness of the Decision to Become a Mother," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, April.
- Guzman, Jorge & Kacperczyk, Aleksandra, 2018. "Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship," SocArXiv z5he2, Center for Open Science.
- Paglia, John K. & Harjoto, Maretno A., 2014. "The effects of private equity and venture capital on sales and employment growth in small and medium-sized businesses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 177-197.
- Amanda N. Ellis & María Beatriz Orlando & Ana Maria Muñoz Boudet & Claudia Piras & Maira Reimao & Jozefina Cutura & Judith Frickenstein & Ane Perez & Orsi de Castro, 2010. "Women's Economic Opportunities in the Formal Private Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Focus on Entrepreneurship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 17078, February.
- Leszczyński Dariusz, 2016. "Exploration of Key Success Factors that Influence Business Performance: The Experiences of Women Micro-entrepreneurs from Mazovia Voivodeship of Poland," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 51(1), pages 63-89, September.
- Neema Mori, 2015. "Access to Business Development Support Services and Performance of Youth-Owned Enterprises in Tanzania," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(2), pages 57-81.
- Tansel Yilmazer & Holly Schrank, 2010. "The Use of Owner Resources in Small and Family Owned Businesses: Literature Review and Future Research Directions," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 399-413, December.
- Desislava I. Yordanova, 2008. "Gender Effects on Performance in Bulgarian Private Enterprises," Working Papers 0806, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Oct 2008.
- Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ & Marie-José SCOTTO & Bruno FISCHER, 2014. "Entreprendre en France ? Les motivations des femmes," Working Papers 2014-211, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Malin MalmstrÃ¶m & Jeaneth Johansson & Joakim Wincent, 2017. "Gender Stereotypes and Venture Support Decisions: How Governmental Venture Capitalists Socially Construct Entrepreneursâ€™ Potential," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(5), pages 833-860, September.
- repec:dsr:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker-Blease, John R. & Sohl, Jeffrey E., 2007. "Do women-owned businesses have equal access to angel capital?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-521, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:9:y:1997:i:3:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.