Global attractor in Solow growth model with differential savings and endogenic labor force growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-397, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brianzoni Serena & Mammana Cristiana & Michetti Elisabetta, 2007. "Complex Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Differential Savings and Non-Constant Labor Force Growth," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Becker, Robert A & Foias, Ciprian, 1994. "The Local Bifurcation of Ramsey Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 719-744, August.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2005. "Re-formulation of the Solow economic growth model whit the Richards population growth law," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508006, EconWPA.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1994. "Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-335, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Cheban & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "Non-Autonomous Difference Equations: Global Attractor in a Business-Cycle Model with Endogenous Population Growth," Working Papers 69-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Michetti, Elisabetta, 2015. "Complex attractors and basins in a growth model with nonconcave production function and logistic population growth rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 215-232.
- Serena Brianzoni & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "Local and Global Dynamics in a Discrete Time Growth Model with Nonconcave Production Function," Working Papers 70-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
Keywordschaotic dynamics; Compact global attractor; Developing Countries; endogenic population growth.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .