Global attractor in Solow growth model with differential savings and endogenic labor force growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-397, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Brianzoni Serena & Mammana Cristiana & Michetti Elisabetta, 2007. "Complex Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Differential Savings and Non-Constant Labor Force Growth," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Becker, Robert A & Foias, Ciprian, 1994. "The Local Bifurcation of Ramsey Equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 719-744, August.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2005. "Re-formulation of the Solow economic growth model whit the Richards population growth law," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508006, EconWPA.
- Hommes, Cars H., 1994. "Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-335, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Cheban & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "Non-Autonomous Difference Equations: Global Attractor in a Business-Cycle Model with Endogenous Population Growth," Working Papers 69-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Michetti, Elisabetta, 2015. "Complex attractors and basins in a growth model with nonconcave production function and logistic population growth rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 215-232.
- Serena Brianzoni & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2012. "Local and Global Dynamics in a Discrete Time Growth Model with Nonconcave Production Function," Working Papers 70-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
Keywordschaotic dynamics; Compact global attractor; Developing Countries; endogenic population growth.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.