Non-Autonomous Difference Equations: Global Attractor in a Business-Cycle Model with Endogenous Population Growth
The article is devoted to the study of global attractors of quasi-linear non-autonomous difference equations. The results obtained are applied to the study of a two-dimensional triangular growth model of Solow type with Variable Elasticity of Substitution production function and endogenous population growth rate described by the Beverton-Holt equation.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2012|
|Date of revision:||Sep 2015|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Crescimbeni, 20 -62100 Macerata|
Web page: http://www2.unimc.it/dief
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Revankar, Nagesh S, 1971. "A Class of Variable Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 61-71, January.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Bohm, Volker & Kaas, Leo, 2000. "Differential savings, factor shares, and endogenous growth cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 965-980, June.
- David Cheban & Cristiana Mammana & Elisabetta Michetti, 2008. "Global Attractors of Non-autonomous Difference Equations," Working Papers 47-2008, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Serena Brianzoni, & Cristiana Mammana, & Elisabetta Michetti,, 2006. "Global attractor in Solow growth model with differential savings and endogenic labor force growth," Working Papers 35-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.