Re-formulation of the Solow economic growth model whit the Richards population growth law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, F R, 1969. "Another Generalisation of the Logistic Growth Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 144-147, January.
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C.S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Mäler, Karl-Göran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1996.
"Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 104-110, February.
- Arrow, Kenneth & Bolin, Bert & Costanza, Robert & Dasgupta, Partha & Folke, Carl & Holling, C. S. & Jansson, Bengt-Owe & Levin, Simon & Maler, Karl-Goran & Perrings, Charles & Pimentel, David, 1995. "Economic growth, carrying capacity, and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 91-95, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:6:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Irmen, 2004. "Malthus and Solow - a note on closed-form solutions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(6), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serena Brianzoni, & Cristiana Mammana, & Elisabetta Michetti,, 2006. "Global attractor in Solow growth model with differential savings and endogenic labor force growth," Working Papers 35-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Roman G. Smirnov & Kunpeng Wang, 2017. "Towards a new paradigm for mathematical modelling of growth," Papers 1711.02625, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation growth; Solow's growth model; Richards equation.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0508006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .