Malthus and Solow - a note on closed-form solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erick José Limas Maldonado & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2005. "Closed form solutions to a generalization of the Solow growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510003, EconWPA.
- Elvio Accinelli & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2005. "Re-formulation of the Solow economic growth model whit the Richards population growth law," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508006, EconWPA.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli, 2014. "Uzawa(1961)’s Steady-State Theorem in Malthusian Model," MPRA Paper 55329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04j10002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.