Closed form solutions to a generalization of the Solow growth model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:6:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Irmen, 2004. "Malthus and Solow - a note on closed-form solutions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(6), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Sebastián Pereyra & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2008. "The Solow model in discrete time and decreasing population growth rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(41), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsSolow growth model; population growth;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0510003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .