Uzawa(1961)’s Steady-State Theorem in Malthusian Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Uzawa, 1961. "Neutral Inventions and the Stability of Growth Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 117-124.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Andreas Irmen, 2004. "Malthus and Solow - a note on closed-form solutions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(6), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LI, Defu & Bental, Benjamin, 2015. "Growth with Endogenous Direction of Technical Change," MPRA Paper 64124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMalthusian Model; Neoclassical Growth Model; Uzawa’s Steady-State Theorem;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2014-04-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2014-04-29 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .