Report NEP-DGE-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E. Hall, 2005. "Separating the Business Cycle from Other Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erick José Limas Maldonado & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2005. "Closed form solutions to a generalization of the Solow growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Covas, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Production Risk with Borrowing Constraints," Staff Working Papers 05-26, Bank of Canada.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005. "Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Obligation? Regional Debt in a Fiscal Federation," NBER Working Papers 11655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantin Gurdgiev, 2005. "Habits in Consumption, Transactions Learning And Economic Growth," Trinity Economics Papers 20055, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us Out to Dinner? Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., EU, Japan, and China," NBER Working Papers 11668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Andolfatto, 2005. "Macroeconomic Theory and Policy," Macroeconomics 0510005, University Library of Munich, Germany.