Animal Spirits in Woodford and Reichlin Economies: The Representative Agent Does Matter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2005. "Wealth inequality and dynamic stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 106-115, September.
- Cazzavillan, Guido, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Fluctuations with Arbitrarily Small Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 133-157, November.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Pintus, Patrick & de Vilder, Robin, 1998.
"Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 14-59, May.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & P. Pintus & R, De Vilder, 1997. "Capital-Labor Substitution and Competitive Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 97-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- GRANDMONT, Jean-Michel & PINTUS, Patrick & de VILDER, Robin, 1997. "Capital-labor substitution and competitive nonlinear endogenous business cycles," CORE Discussion Papers 1997087, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosi, Stefano & Seegmuller, Thomas, 2008.
"Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 624-647, February.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2006. "Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "Can Heterogeneous Preferences Stabilize Endogenous Fluctuations?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266713, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2006. "Can heterogeneous preferences stabilize endogenous fluctuations ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00130200, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous fluctuations; heterogeneous preferences; representative agent;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eve:wpaper:05-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Samuel Nosel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epevrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.