Learning in linear models with expectational leads
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B hm, Volker & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2002. "Perfect Predictions In Economic Dynamical Systems With Random Perturbations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 687-712, November.
- George Evans, 1985. "Expectational Stability and the Multiple Equilibria Problem in Linear Rational Expectations Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1217-1233.
- Evans, George W., 1989. "The fragility of sunspots and bubbles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 297-317, March.
- Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2005. "E-Stability Does Not Imply Learnability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 276-287, April.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Intrinsic Bubbles: The Case of Stock Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1189-1214, December.
- Evans, George W & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1992. "On the Robustness of Bubbles in Linear RE Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Laurence Broze & Ariane Szafarz, 1991. "The Econometric Analysis of Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/649, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 1998.
"Economic Dynamics with Learning: New Stability Results,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 23-44.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, . "Economic Dynamics with Learning: New Stability Results," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 51, Society for Computational Economics.
- George Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 1986. "A Complete Characterization of ARMA Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 227-239.
- Bennett T. McCallum, "undated".
"Role of the minimal state variable criterion in rational expectations models,"
GSIA Working Papers
1999-13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett McCallum, 1999. "Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion in Rational Expectations Models," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(4), pages 621-639, November.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Learning to Believe in Sunspots,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 1996.
"Convergence in Monetary Inflation Models with Heterogeneous Learning Rules,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Marimon, Ramon, 2001. "Convergence In Monetary Inflation Models With Heterogeneous Learning Rules," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-31, February.
- Jan Wenzelburger, 2002. "Global convergence of adaptive learning in models of pure exchange," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 649-672.
- Chen, Xiaohong & White, Halbert, 1998. "Nonparametric Adaptive Learning with Feedback," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 190-222, September.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2004. "Learning to predict rationally when beliefs are heterogeneous," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2075-2104, September.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998.
"Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-147, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1998. "Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Compact Exposition," NBER Technical Working Papers 0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, George W., 1986. "Selection criteria for models with non-uniqueness," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 147-157, September.
- Bray, Margaret M & Savin, Nathan E, 1986. "Rational Expectations Equilibria, Learning, and Model Specification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1129-1160, September.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2006. "The impact of multiperiod planning horizons on portfolios and asset prices in a dynamic CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 565-593, August.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Chattopadhyay, Subir, 2000. "Global stability in spite of "local instability" with learning," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 155-165, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:42:y:2006:i:7-8:p:854-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.