Trading constraints penalizing default: A recursive approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2000. "Bankruptcy in general equilibrium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duffie, Darrell, et al, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 745-781, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2005.
"Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 1-37, January.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos & M . Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1304R5, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2004.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2001. "Default and Punishment in General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1304, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zhang, Harold H, 1997.
" Endogenous Borrowing Constraints with Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2187-2209, December.
- Zhang, H.H., 1995. "Endogenous Borrowing Constraints with Incomplete Markets," GSIA Working Papers 1995-25, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Zame, William R, 1993.
"Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1142-1164, December.
- William R. Zame, 1990. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 585, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William R. Zame, 1992. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 673, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1993. "Debt-Constrained Asset Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 865-888.
- Fernando Alvarez & Urban J. Jermann, 2000. "Efficiency, Equilibrium, and Asset Pricing with Risk of Default," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 775-798, July.
- Aloisio Araujo & Paulo K. Monteiro & M´rio Rui P´ascoa, 1996. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets With A Continuum Of States," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 119-132.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Kapur, Sandeep, 2002. "Default and efficient debt markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 249-270, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emma Moreno Garcia & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2007. "Equilibrium with default-dependent credit constraints," Textos para discussão 540, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Braido, Luis H. B., 2013. "Ergodic Markov equilibrium with incomplete markets and short sales," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:2:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.