Erratum to "Walras and dividends equilibrium with possibly satiated consumers"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allouch, Nizar & Florenzano, Monique, 2013. "Edgeworth rejective core and dividends equilibria of satiated exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-6.
- Battauz, Anna & De Donno, Marzia & Ortu, Fulvio, 2011. "Intertemporal asset pricing and the marginal utility of wealth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 227-244, March.
- Guangsug Hahn & Dong Chul Won, 2009. "Satiation and Equilibrium in Unbounded Exchange Economies," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 25, pages 349-366.
- Sato, Norihisa, 2010. "Satiation and existence of competitive equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 534-551, July.
- Miyazaki, Kentaro & Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 2013. "A note on the existence of Walras equilibrium in irreducible economies with satiable and non-ordered preferences," Discussion Papers 2013-14, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsSatiation Dividends Exchange economy Short-selling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:45:y:2009:i:3-4:p:320-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.