Satiated economies with unbounded consumption sets : fuzzy core and equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "Satiated economies with unbounded consumption sets: fuzzy core and equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2009.
"Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: How far can we go?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(7-8), pages 465-478, July.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, P. K., 2008. "Unbounded exchange economies with satiation: how far can we go?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 646, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Konovalov, A., 1998. "Core Equivalence in Economies With Satiation," Discussion Paper 1998-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange economy; satiation; equilibrium with dividends; rejective core; fuzzy rejective core; core equivalence.; Economie d'échange; saturation; équilibre avec dividendes; coeur réjectif; coeur flou réjectif; équivalence coeur-équilibre.;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00598038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.