Manipulation of voting schemes with restricted beliefs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Boniface Mbih & Nicolas Andjiga & Issofa Moyouwou, 2008. "Manipulation of voting schemes with restricted beliefs," Post-Print halshs-00335072, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bebchuk, Lucian A., 1980. "Ignorance and manipulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-123.
- Muller, Eitan & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1977. "The equivalence of strong positive association and strategy-proofness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 412-418, April.
- Sengupta, Manimay, 1978. "On a Difficulty in the Analysis of Strategic Voting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 331-343, March.
- Sengupta, Manimay, 1980. "The Knowledge Assumption in the Theory of Strategic Voting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1301-1304, July.
- Pierre Favardin & Dominique Lepelley, 2006.
"Some Further Results on the Manipulability of Social Choice Rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(3), pages 485-509, June.
- Pierre Favardin & Dominique Lepelley, 2006. "Some Further Results on the Manipulability of Social Choice Rules," Post-Print halshs-00068839, HAL.
- Gardenfors, Peter, 1976. "Manipulation of social choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 217-228, October.
- Moulin, Herve, 1981. "Prudence versus sophistication in voting strategy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-412, June.
- Prasanta K. Pattanaik, 1976. "Counter-threats and Strategic Manipulation under Voting Schemes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 11-18.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy-proofness Voting schemes Restricted beliefs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:11:p:1232-1242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.