American contingent claims under small proportional transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5630 is not listed on IDEAS
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001.
"Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 331-346.
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, "undated". "Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities."," CRSP working papers 495, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Lefoll, Jean, 2000.
"Option pricing and replication with transaction costs and dividends,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1527-1561, October.
- Stylianos PERRAKIS & Jean LEFOLL, 1999. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transaction Costs and Dividends," FAME Research Paper Series rp8, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jouini, Elyes, 2000.
"Price functionals with bid-ask spreads: an axiomatic approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 547-558.
- Elyès Jouini, 1997. "Price Functionals with Bid-Ask Spreads : An Axiomatic Approach," Working Papers 97-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Elyès Jouini, 1999. "Price Functionals with Bid-Ask Spreads: An Axiomatic Approach," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-038, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Bernard Bensaid & Jean-Philippe Lesne & Henri Pagès & José Scheinkman, 1992. "Derivative Asset Pricing With Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 63-86.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Lefoll, Jean, 1997. "Derivative Asset Pricing with Transaction Costs: An Extension," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 359-376, November.
- Avellaneda Marco & ParaS Antonio, 1994. "Dynamic hedging portfolios for derivative securities in the presence of large transaction costs," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 165-194.
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Temam, 2005. "On the Hedging of American Options in Discrete Time Markets with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers math/0502189, arXiv.org.
- (**), Christophe Stricker & (*), Miklós Rásonyi & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with efficient friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Melnikov & Yury Petrachenko, 2005. "On option pricing in binomial market with transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 141-149, January.
- Lukasz Stettner, 2000. "Option Pricing in Discrete-Time Incomplete Market Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 305-321.
- repec:spr:compst:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:297-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaime Cuevas Dermody & R. Tyrrell Rockafellar, 1991. "Cash Stream Valuation In the Face of Transaction Costs and Taxes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 31-54.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Vorst, Ton, 1992. " Option Replication in Discrete Time with Transaction Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 271-293, March.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Lefoll, Jean, 2004. "The American put under transactions costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 915-935, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1805 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2016. "Game options with gradual exercise and cancellation under proportional transaction costs," Papers 1612.02312, arXiv.org.
- M. Pınar & A. Camcı, 2012. "An Integer Programming Model for Pricing American Contingent Claims under Transaction Costs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 1-12, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:43:y:2006:i:1:p:65-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.