An Integer Programming Model for Pricing American Contingent Claims under Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokarz, Krzysztof & Zastawniak, Tomasz, 2006. "American contingent claims under small proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 65-85, December.
- Fulvio Ortu, 2001. "Arbitrage, linear programming and martingales¶in securities markets with bid-ask spreads," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 24(2), pages 79-105, November.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Temam, 2005. "On the Hedging of American Options in Discrete Time Markets with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers math/0502189, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican Contingent Claims; Transaction Costs; Mixed-integer Programming; Linear Programming; Martingales; Incomplete Markets; Pricing; Hedging; Dividends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .