An Integer Programming Model for Pricing American Contingent Claims under Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Temam, 2005. "On the Hedging of American Options in Discrete Time Markets with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers math/0502189, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tokarz, Krzysztof & Zastawniak, Tomasz, 2006. "American contingent claims under small proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 65-85, December.
- Fulvio Ortu, 2001. "Arbitrage, linear programming and martingales¶in securities markets with bid-ask spreads," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 24(2), pages 79-105, November.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican Contingent Claims; Transaction Costs; Mixed-integer Programming; Linear Programming; Martingales; Incomplete Markets; Pricing; Hedging; Dividends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.