An Integer Programming Model for Pricing American Contingent Claims under Transaction Costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100248|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Tokarz, Krzysztof & Zastawniak, Tomasz, 2006. "American contingent claims under small proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 65-85, December.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Temam, 2005. "On the Hedging of American Options in Discrete Time Markets with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers math/0502189, arXiv.org.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.