Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragnar Norberg, 1999. "A theory of bonus in life insurance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 373-390.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1979. "Alternative Investment Strategies for the Issuers of Equity Linked Life Insurance Policies with an Asset Value Guarantee," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 63-93, January.
- Martin Schweizer, 1994. "Risk-Minimizing Hedging Strategies Under Restricted Information," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 327-342.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
- Aase Nielsen, J. & Sandmann, Klaus, 1995. "Equity-linked life insurance: A model with stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 225-253, July.
- Aase Nielsen, J. & Sandmann, Klaus, 1995.
"Equity-linked life insurance: A model with stochastic interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 225-253, July.
- Nielsen, J. Aase & Klaus Sandmann, 1995. "Equity-linked life insurance - a model with stochastic interest rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 291, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Mar 1995.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1999. "A guided tour through quadratic hedging approaches," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,96, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Mads Vestergaard & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2016. "Early option exercise: Never say never," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 278-299.
- Riedel, Frank & Herzberg, Frederik, 2013.
"Existence of financial equilibria in continuous time with potentially complete markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 398-404.
- Frederik Herzberg & Frank Riedel, 2012. "Existence of Financial Equilibria in Continuous Time with Potentially Complete Markets," Papers 1207.2010, arXiv.org.
- Riedel, Frank & Herzberg, Frederik, 2017. "Existence of financial equilibria in continuous time with potentially complete markets," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 443, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Karatzas, Ioannis & Ocone, Daniel, 2002. "A leavable bounded-velocity stochastic control problem," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 31-51, May.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Zhou Zhou, 2012. "On controller-stopper problems with jumps and their applications to indifference pricing of American options," Papers 1212.4894, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Haluk Yener, 2015.
"Maximizing survival, growth and goal reaching under borrowing constraints,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 2053-2065, December.
- Haluk Yener, 2012. "Maximising Survival, Growth, and Goal Reaching Under Borrowing Constraints," Papers 1209.6385, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yu-Jui Huang, 2010. "On the Multi-Dimensional Controller and Stopper Games," Papers 1009.0932, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Tianyang Nie & Marek Rutkowski, 2016. "A BSDE approach to fair bilateral pricing under endogenous collateralization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 855-900, October.
- Roxana Dumitrescu & Marie-Claire Quenez & Agn`es Sulem, 2016. "BSDEs with default jump," Papers 1612.05681, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2013. "On the Robust Optimal Stopping Problem," Papers 1301.0091, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Beatrice Acciaio & Gregor Svindland, 2014. "On The Lower Arbitrage Bound Of American Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 147-155, January.
- Alet Roux, 2007. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing under proportional transaction costs," Papers 0710.2758, arXiv.org.
- Henderson, Vicky & Hobson, David, 2007. "Horizon-unbiased utility functions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1621-1641, November.
- M. Pınar & A. Camcı, 2012. "An Integer Programming Model for Pricing American Contingent Claims under Transaction Costs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Zhou, Qing & Wu, Weixing & Wang, Zengwu, 2008. "Cooperative hedging with a higher interest rate for borrowing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 609-616, April.
- Xiongfei Jian & Xun Li & Fahuai Yi, 2014. "Optimal Investment with Stopping in Finite Horizon," Papers 1406.6940, arXiv.org.
- Denis Belomestny & Volker Kraetschmer, 2017. "Minimax theorems for American options in incomplete markets without time-consistency," Papers 1708.08904, arXiv.org.
- Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun, 2010. "Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 312-319, January.
- Chudjakow, Tatjana & Vorbrink, Jörg, 2011. "Exercise strategies for American exotic options under ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 421, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kuhn, Christoph, 2002. "Pricing contingent claims in incomplete markets when the holder can choose among different payoffs," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-233, October.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Marek Rutkowski, 2017. "Arbitrage-Free Pricing Of Derivatives In Nonlinear Market Models," Papers 1701.08399, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Arash Fahim, 2011. "A Stochastic Approximation for Fully Nonlinear Free Boundary Parabolic Problems," Papers 1109.5752, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Polyrakis, Yiannis A. & Tourky, Rabee, 2002. "The cheapest hedge," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 269-295, July.
- Acciaio, Beatrice & Svindland, Gregor, 2014. "On the lower arbitrage bound of American contingent claims," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50117, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2004. "Dry Markets and Superreplication Bounds of American Derivatives," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp461, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsContingent claims; hedging; pricing; arbitrage; constrained markets; incomplete markets; different interest rates; Black-Scholes formula; optimal stopping; free boundary; stochastic control; stochastic games; equivalent martingale measures; simultaneous Doob-Meyer decompositions.;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:2:y:1998:i:3:p:215-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .