The cheapest hedge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Brown, D. J. & Werner, J., 2000. "Minimum-cost portfolio insurance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1703-1719, October.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1980. " Who Should Buy Portfolio Insurance?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 581-594, May.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Stephen A. Ross, 1976.
"Options and Efficiency,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 75-89.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Options and Efficiency," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-74, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Options and Efficiency," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-74, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Brown, Donald J & Ross, Stephen A, 1991. "Spanning, Valuation and Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Broadie, Mark & Cvitanic, Jaksa & Soner, H Mete, 1998. "Optimal Replication of Contingent Claims under Portfolio Constraints," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 59-79.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1994. "Leverage Constraints and the Optimal Hedging of Stock and Bond Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 199-222, June.
- Green, Richard C. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1987. "Spanning and completeness in markets with contingent claims," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 202-210, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Harris, David & Tourky, Rabee, 2007. "Riesz estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 431-456, February.
- Polak, George G. & Rogers, David F. & Sweeney, Dennis J., 2010. "Risk management strategies via minimax portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 409-419, November.
- Stuart Kells, 2002. "The Australian Book Auction Records," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 830, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:37:y:2002:i:4:p:269-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.