Maximal submarkets that replicate any option
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/10436/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Felipe Zurita, 2008.
"Liquidity and market incompleteness,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-303, July.
- Charalambos D. Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2002.
"Markets That Don'T Replicate Any Option,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
832, The University of Melbourne.
- Brown, Donald J & Ross, Stephen A, 1991.
"Spanning, Valuation and Options,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587.
- Arditti, Fred D. & John, Kose, 1980. "Spanning the State Space with Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-9, March.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2007. "On the Non-Existence of Redundant Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 205-212, May.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2008. "A computational study on general equilibrium pricing of derivative securities," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 505-523, October.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated".
"Options and Efficiency,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
3-74, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "Options and Efficiency," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-74, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054, December.
- John, Kose, 1981. "Efficient Funds in a Financial Market with Options: A New Irrelevance Proposition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 685-695, June.
- Green, Richard C. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1987. "Spanning and completeness in markets with contingent claims," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 202-210, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:7:y:2011:i:3:p:407-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.