Maximal submarkets that replicate any option
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacco Thijssen, 2008. "A computational study on general equilibrium pricing of derivative securities," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 505-523, October.
- John, Kose, 1981. "Efficient Funds in a Financial Market with Options: A New Irrelevance Proposition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 685-695, June.
- Felipe Zurita, 2008. "Liquidity and market incompleteness," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-303, July.
- Arditti, Fred D. & John, Kose, 1980. "Spanning the State Space with Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-9, March.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014.
"Principles of Financial Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107024120, February.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107673021, February.
- Green, Richard C. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1987. "Spanning and completeness in markets with contingent claims," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 202-210, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurity markets; Replication of options; Completion by options; Positive bases; Sublattices; G10; D52; C60;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:7:y:2011:i:3:p:407-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .