Spanning the State Space with Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Weidong, 2014. "Spanning with indexes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-118.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Colin M. Young, 1991. "The Effect Of Traded Option Introduction On Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 141-151, June.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2016.
"Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 278-291.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2016. "Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints," Post-Print hal-01833070, HAL.
- Ioannis Polyrakis & Foivos Xanthos, 2011. "Maximal submarkets that replicate any option," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 407-423, August.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587, October.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Christos Kountzakis & Ioannis Polyrakis, 2006. "The completion of security markets," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 1-21, May.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir G., 2010.
"Options and efficiency in spaces of bounded claims,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 616-619, July.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Options and Efficiency in Spaces of Bounded Claims," Working Papers 2009-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Ian, 2018. "Options and the Gamma Knife," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88077, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:wyi:journl:002169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic derivative strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Sahlstrom, Petri, 2001. "Impact of stock option listings on return and risk characteristics in Finland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 19-36.
- Patrick Roger, 1991. "Options et complétude des marchés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(5), pages 787-800.
- Vohra, Suprita & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2019. "Effectiveness of developed and emerging market FX options in active currency risk management," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 130-146.
- Yang Gao & Bianxia Sun, 2018. "Impacts of Introducing Index Futures on Stock Market Volatilities: New Evidences from China," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(04), pages 1-23, December.
- Mark D. Flood, 1991. "An introduction to complete markets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 32-57.
- Asli Ascioglu & Murat Aydogdu & Lynn Phillips Kugele, 2013. "The Impact of Option Listing on the Trading Activity of Turkcell’s American Depository Receipt (ADR)," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18.
- Wang, Xiandong & He, Jianmin, 2017. "A simple method for generalized sequential compound options pricing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 85-91.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2020. "Integrated dynamic models for hedging international portfolio risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 285(1), pages 48-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:15:y:1980:i:01:p:1-9_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.