Efficient Funds in a Financial Market with Options: A New Irrelevance Proposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy I. Bulow, 1979. "Analysis of Pension Funding Under Erisa," NBER Working Papers 0402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Treynor, Jack L, 1977. "The Principles of Corporate Pension Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 627-638, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1983.
"Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Stock Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 199-220
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1980. "Experience, Performance, and Earnings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 703-736.
- James Tobin & William C. Brainard, 1976. "Asset Markets and the Cost of Capital," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 427, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bradford, David F., 1981.
"The incidence and allocation effects of a tax on corporate distributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-22.
- David F. Bradford, 1979. "The Incidence and Allocation Effects of a Tax on Corporate Distributions," NBER Working Papers 0349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1979. "Share valuation and corporate equity policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 291-305.
- Feldstein, Martin & Green, Jerry, 1983. "Why Do Companies Pay Dividends?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 17-30, March.
- Oldfield, George S, Jr, 1977. "Financial Aspects of the Private Pension System," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 48-54, February.
- Mark Gersovitz, 1980. "Economic Consequences of Unfunded Vested Pension Benefits," NBER Working Papers 0480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asli Ascioglu & Murat Aydogdu & Lynn Phillips Kugele, 2013. "The Impact of Option Listing on the Trading Activity of Turkcell’s American Depository Receipt (ADR)," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18.
- Tian, Weidong, 2014. "Spanning with indexes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-118.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- Sahlstrom, Petri, 2001. "Impact of stock option listings on return and risk characteristics in Finland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 19-36.
- John, Kose & John, Teresa A., 2006. "Managerial incentives, derivatives and stability," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 71-94, April.
- Patrick Roger, 1991. "Options et complétude des marchés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(5), pages 787-800.
- Ioannis Polyrakis & Foivos Xanthos, 2011. "Maximal submarkets that replicate any option," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 407-423, August.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Christos Kountzakis & Ioannis Polyrakis, 2006. "The completion of security markets," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:3:p:685-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.